AISMUN 2020 Conference Fees
Conference Fees The conference fee for AISMUN 2020 is $145 per delegate/director. This fee includes: - Lunch and coffee breaks for all days of the conference
- Dinner outing for conference participants
- All field trip costs
- All MUN4Real trip costs
- All conference costs (folders, badges, copying, printing, etc.)
- Transportation costs (airport pickup, conference venue, conference outings)
International delegates have three options for accomodation.
1. The first option is to be housed with AIS students. Students will be paired with AIS students who are also participating in the conference.
2. The second option is to be housed at the InterContinental hotel where the conference is being held. The AISMUN 2020 organizers have made a deal with the Intercontinental Citystars Cairo Hotel (the conference venue) for the delegates attending the conference.
3. The third option is that each participating school will book their own accomodation at a hotel of their choice. The AISMUN organizers will provide transportation to and from this hotel to the AISMUN conference venue.
Full payment of the conference fees is required by February 20, 2020. The easiest method for payment is a wire transfer. The information for the wire transfer is as follows:
Account #: 002 007888 125
Account Name: American International School
Swift Code: EBBKEGCX